It’s one of the best-known icons in golf – the Famous Floating Green on the 14th hole.
Nothing else beats a good day of golf here. You arrive by wooden boat, greeted by your personal forecaddie. The lake is a gorgeous backdrop – as well as a formidable challenge. The expertly groomed course compliments your game.
The superb attention to service makes you a VIP, every time you play.
The experts at Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Conde Nast Traveler agree – this is one of the world’s best golf experiences.
- 6,803 Yards in Length (Gold - 6,803; Blue - 6,343; Tan - 5,914; Copper - 5,436; Mauve - 4,448)
- Course Designer: Scott Miller
- Encompasses 200 Acres
- The Course includes 4.5 miles of concrete cart paths
- Restrooms are located beneath #7 & #10 Tees (out of site from golfers)
- Contoured course so you are not able to see other golfers
- Lake views from all 18 holes
1,500 Wild Flowers, 4,000 Petunias, 25,000 Junipers and 30,000 Geraniums
All Tees, Greens, and Fairways provide a playing surface on the Fairways equal to that found on Normal Greens
- Two custom designed, hand crafted, Honduran Mahogany Water Taxis
Forecaddie & Guest Service Program
- One Caddie per Foursome - Private Concierge for Guests: Rakes Sand traps, Finds Golf Balls, Cleans Clubs, Provides Distances
- Laser rangefinders are used to obtain distances from ball to pin with 100% accuracy.
- 15 Minute Rule: Providing an enjoyable round in 4 1/2 hours
- Fax orders on #9 Tee and delivers in Picnic Basket on #10 Tee
- Complimentary sports massage therapy on Practice Range
- Over the water Practice Range using floating golf balls
- 2,400 sq. ft. putting green, 3,500 sq. ft. chipping green, practice sand bunkers Certified club fitter to assist with lessons, clinics & demo days, located at the practice range, 7 days a week
- Custom designed carts feature heated seats and are equipped with Tilt Steering, Tee Dispenser, Beverage Cart Cooler, Shoe/Accessory Storage Area, Waste Receptacle, Ball and Club Washers (eliminating all waste receptacles, ball washers and club washers on Course)
Golf Course Layout
Designer Scott Miller´s vision was to create a golf course that offered a stimulating round of golf, immersing players in a pristine park-like environment. The result is fairways that play from tee to green on a lush carpet of Bent Grass, accented with beds of brilliant red Geraniums, acres of Junipers and the mountain water challenges of Lake Coeur d´Alene and Fernan Creek.
The 6,803 yard par 71 course boasts a view of the lake from every hole and is designed around four distinct geographic features: an expansive lakeshore, a forested ridge, gently rolling woodlands and Fernan Creek.
Former PGA Tour Professional, Chip Beck, called The Coeur d´Alene Resort Course one of the finest he has ever seen, lauding it as a course playable for families, yet challenging enough to test the pros.