Book a resort room with a spacious balcony, and start your day with a cup of coffee while admiring the best Orlando FL views. In addition to being near Walt Disney® World, a slide tower is offered with exciting water/speed slides and a kids´ splash park.
Hawk´s Landing Golf Club
Improve your game at the Bill Madonna Golf Academy
Whether you’re a novice or scratch player, the professionally trained instructional team at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club can help you improve your game for more enjoyment both here in Florida or back at your home course.
The instructors can help you achieve your immediate goals on-site, and also give you an understanding of how to continue to improve your game once you leave.
No matter what level of play, you can benefit from learning how to swing correctly and more consistently, improving your short game, and even lowering your handicap.
Instruction is available through daily clinics, 1-, 2- and 3-day schools, workshops and private instruction.
10 hours Instruction (unlimited practice, 5 rounds of golf)
When it comes to golf there are professionals and then there are those who teach the legends; Bill Madonna is both.
From his decades of experience teaching both pros and amateurs, to setting a new standard in golf training and education, Bill Madonna Golf Academy is the gold standard for PGA level instruction.
Why Bill Madonna golf?
• You Will get better – While you are here!!
• Easy to understand
• Great take home materials
• Continued improvement at home
• Unlimited use of academy training site
• World class accommodations
• New healthy lifestyle programs
• Executive getaway and training
• Special events and weekend experiences
• Tony Wilson, Class a member of the PGA of America and also the Head Teaching Professional, along with Terry Reed and Kerry Olinger (PGA), are also outstanding Certified BMGA Staff Professionals who are committed and keenly focused on the development of the program’s clients.
BMGA brings the highest level of instruction to the most determined adult and junior golfer.
• At BMGA, the focus is making sure that whether it is a corporate school or the junior golfers are exposed to the fun found in the game, and that they enjoy their experience and want to continue to play for the rest of their lives.
Playing poorly is not FUN! Seeing yourself improve and develop your overall skills is FUN!
In all of the junior programs, students learn the game’s fundamentals and how to ingrain positive swing habits, which will serve as a foundation for them the rest of their golfing career.
There is also a coach all of the juniors golfers in golf’s basic etiquette and rules, the mental portion of the game, on-course strategies and keys for effective practice.
• Participating athletes experience tremendous growth as young adults and achieve outstanding feats as competitive golfers.
The program prepares participants for life as student athletes at the university level.