Discover an easily accessible California coast hotel that is only 23 miles southwest of the San Francisco International Airport: The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel combines the beauty of the Northern California coast with the history of old Scotland.
Presenting cuisine that will inspire even the most discerning palates. It’s our pleasure. Savor the selection of the many fine dining options available at The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay and prepare your senses for a culinary experience like no other in the Bay Area.
• Embark on a seaside culinary journey that highlights the purest flavors of the Pacific at the newly redesigned Navio.
• Breakfast: Monday – Saturday from 6:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
• Lunch: Saturday from noon – 2 p.m.
• Dinner: Wednesday to Sunday from 6 p.m. – 9 p.m.
• Brunch: Sunday seatings begin at 11 a.m., last seating at 2 p.m.
The Conservatory Lounge
Serving Contemporary American light fare and entrées:
• Breakfast: Sunday 7 to 11 a.m.
• Serving all day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
• Complete bar specializing in locally-inspired cocktails
• Views of The Gazebo Lawn and Pacific Ocean
• Thursday Nights feature Burger Beer & Jazz from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
ENO – Wine, Cheese and Chocolate
• An upscale wine bar that offers flights of wines, cheese and chocolate, as well as wines by the glass. Our sommeliers specialize in introducing guests to new and interesting wines and educating them on every aspect of wines, wineries and varietals.
• Custom-built wine room with breathtaking ocean views
• Sommelier-selected wine flights
• Wines by the glass and bottle
• Featured Vintner of the month wine flights from $20-$40
• Open Wednesday through Friday, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.; Saturday and Sunday, 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• Reservations are not required
The Ocean Terrace
Enjoy alfresco dinning overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Sit back and listen to the crashing waves while you sip on a signature cocktail, glass of fine wine or beer of your choice.
• Open daily 1 p.m. to sunset (weather permitting)
• Wine by the glass and bottle, custom cocktails, variety of beers
• Featuring light bites perfect for sharing, served Thursday to Sunday
• Pets on a leash are welcome