Featuring distinct Spanish Colonial architecture and luxurious amenities, Mission Inn Resort & Club offers Orlando area travelers a choice of accommodations . ranging from deluxe hotel rooms and suites to three-bedroom villas with kitchens. The resort´s guestrooms, all non-smoking, feature golf course, tennis court or water views, screened balconies, and well-appointed bathrooms with marble and granite. Each room offers high-speed Internet access. .
Mission Inn activities and recreation
The outdoor and recreation experiences offered by Mission Inn Resort & Club are both diverse and unique.
In addition to championship golf, the resort offers guests an opportunity to experience trap & skeet shooting, tennis, fresh water fishing, nature trails and more.
You´ll run out of vacation days before running out of things to do at Mission Inn Resort & Club.
• El Cazador Trap & Skeet Range
• Marina Del Rey
• Fitness Center
• Trails of the Conquistadors
• Sugarloaf Mountain – 8 miles from resort
• Mount Dora (downtown) – 13 miles from resort
• Clermont (downtown) - 15 miles from resort
• Billiards and Game Room
• Heated pool and hydro-spa
• Orlando – 35 minutes
• Sea World Adventure Park and Discovery Cove – 45 minutes
• Walt Disney World – 45 minutes
• Universal Studios Florida – 45 minutes
• Daytona Beach – 75 minutes
• Tampa – 90 minutes