Palm Springs Area
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is the ideal resort where you can indulge, pamper, discover, laugh and relax - on your terms. Spread among 45 stunning desert acres, the full-service Indian Wells resort offers a wonderful variety of leisure pursuits.
Two championship golf courses, tennis, swimming pools, private poolside cabanas, and a deluxe spa are just a few ways to enjoy our luxury Indian Wells resort.
Interested in things to in Indian Wells near Palm Springs, or wondering what to in Palm Springs? Visit national parks and historic sites. View the amazing landscape from a hot air balloon.
Try your luck at an area casino.
You’ll quickly discover many exciting things to do in Indian Wells near Palm Springs.
If you’re bringing a group or meeting to our relaxing resort, allow our expert staff to put together special activities and events for your attendees and their families.
From corporate golf tournaments to exclusive spa gatherings, relaxation is encouraged and an extraordinary stay is ensured when you choose Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa.
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa has taken the art of water play to a new level.
Offering something for everyone, the pool area at our family friendly Indian Wells golf resort, has seven, heavenly pools to choose from. This mystical palm grove of our children´s water-slide, and fascinating indigenous plants showcase seven unique swimming pools, created for sun-worshippers and water-lovers, alike.
With two large serpentine pools perfectly sized for swimming laps or sunning on a float, this delightful desert oasis is sure to become your favorite relaxation spot at our Palm Desert golf resort.
Flanked on one side by the secluded Ribbon Pool, these pools are surrounded by California Fan Palms, cabanas and a large deck with plenty of comfortable lounge chairs, shading umbrellas and views of the mountains.
The Main pool cabanas contain 2 chaise lounge chairs, side table and television.
On the opposite end of the slide pool lies the Oval Pool and hot tub, for those who want the best of both worlds.
The Kid’s Corner offers every child’s delight – a 60-foot spiral water slide, and a toddler-size wading pool. This is a great family hang-out, where parents can enjoy the sun while the kids play to their hearts content.
Specially created for adults (18 yrs and older), this peaceful setting features a serpentine lap pool and hot tub set apart from the main pool area.
Relax in pure contentment while enjoying refreshing drinks from the Oasis Pool Bar, delivered right to your chair in the quiet, stress-free environment.
For a truly luxurious experience, reserve one of our exclusive poolside state-of-the-art cabanas.
Each offers a private sanctuary with two chaise lounge chairs, side table, ceiling fan, fridge, two line phone with data port, remote control television, two bottles of water, fruit bowl and towels and private Oasis Pool Bar service.
Indian Wells Tennis Facilities
Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa in Indian Wells, California, is a legacy in the world of professional tennis.
As the former home of the Newsweek Champions Cup, now the sixth largest tennis tournament in the world, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa has hosted tennis greats, including Pete Sampras, Boris Becker, Steffi Graf, Andre Agassi, Monica Seles, Stefan Edberg and many others.
The Indian Wells tennis area features three hard-surface courts, tennis instruction, a pro shop, and services to help plan your own Indian Wells tennis tournament.
We also recently added some exciting new Indian Wells tennis programs such as:
• Corporate Tennis Programs including Round Robin mixers, VIP clinics and Indian Wells tennis tournament competitions
• Tennis Instruction offering private, semi-private and group instruction for players of all levels
• Creative Tennis Outings specially designed for yourself, your family or your colleagues
• Expert Staff of Professional Instructors lead by DJ Janssen, our USPTA-certified Tennis Professional
• Complete Pro Shop offering equipment rental and purchase, racquet stringing, clothing, expert advice, refreshing drinks and more
Indian Wells Tennis Club Services
• Spouse Programs - (two to four hours, eight persons minimum) Tailored programs for the spouses and guests of your group. Food and beverage is available for each of these Indian Wells tennis programs
• Open Court Time - Reserve "guaranteed" court time for recreational play for your group
• Any Day - Morning, afternoon or evening tennis events can be tailored to achieve your group´s objectives, whether it´s networking, team building or recreational play
• Networking Events - Round Robins are exceptional vehicles for networking and have been well-received by prior groups. Our experienced on-site pro handles the details, from setting up to directing your event so you can enjoy it
• Brush Up - Many of our Indian Wells tennis guests appreciate the opportunity to brush up their game in VIP clinics, corporate academies or private lessons with our exceptional USPTA-certified professional
• Catering - Choose from our extensive catering selections, including BBQ, buffet or box lunches, cheese and fruit platters, continental breakfasts and more
Palm Springs Area Family Resort
Watch your children’s eyes light up and giant smiles brighten their faces as they share with you the excitement of their day at Camp Hyatt®. Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is truly a kid-friendly Palm Springs area family resort where everyone gets the chance to indulge in his or her own idea of fun.
That’s why the staff proudly offers Camp Hyatt, the kids program for children ages three through 12 and their families.
Camp Hyatt at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa offers fascinating insights into the culture, history and environment of the surrounding Palm Springs area. An incredible array of supervised activities awaits your children at our Palm Springs area family resort in Indian Wells.
Kids will learn about flora, fauna, culture, and geography of the region. They’ll also have a fun time zipping down our water slide, feeding fish, and meeting Shelley The Tortoise and Spike the Bearded Dragon - the camp mascots - just to name a few of the fabulous activities open to the campers.
As a part of our Resort Services Program, we offer all our guests complimentary usage of one of our many beach cruisers.
Feel free to take advantage of the 45 acres and enjoy a day in the sunshine peddling around the gorgeous resort. See the Pool Hut to arrange for bicycle rentals! All bikes are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Indulge in active pursuits for all ages at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa - an exceptional Palm Springs area family resort. Whether challenging each other to a game of tennis, taking a golf lesson together or playing tag in the pool, the delightful Palm Springs family resort offers plenty of ways for you to create lasting memories. Peruse the suggested family-friendly activities below :
• Adventure Walk
• Water Volleyball
• Swimming/Water Slide
• Bocce Ball
• Pool Table Fun
• Foosball Fun
• Ping Pong
Family Activities on Special Occasions
• Dive in Movies
• Tye-Dye T Shirts
• Body Art Tattooing
• Reptile Show and Zoo 4 U Pony Rides
• Scavenger Hunt
• Remote Control Boat Racing
• S´mores Roast
• Star Gazing
In addition to the family-friendly activities listed above, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa has plenty to keep your busy teen on the go!
At the resort
• Bike Riding
• Water Slide
• Ping Pong
• Water Volleyball
• Bocce Ball
Discover why shopping is one of the top things to do in Palm Desert. Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is located near premier shopping in Palm Desert and nearby Palm Springs
The Coachella Valley is enjoying national recognition as an exciting gaming destination. Try your luck at one of the popular Palm Springs casinos located near Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa!
Discover a rich variety of arts, culture, natural history and more at Palm Springs museums located near Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa