In addition to the 600 private acres perfect for relaxing strolls or exploring, the hotel also offers a fitness center, indoor swimming pool, two outdoor swimming pools , hot tub, waterslide (seasonal), children’s programs, florist services, art gallery, tea and cookies each day at 4:00 p.m. in the lobby, laundry/dry cleaning service, and monthly culinary classes.
For outdoor enthusiasts, there are ten lighted tennis courts available, as well as private or group lessons and a tennis shop.
The Robert Trent Jones Golf Course offers 36 challenging holes, as well as a driving range, putting green, and pro shop.
Sand volleyball, horseshoes, croquet, and cycling are also available.
Guests are also encouraged to explore Mobile Bay, either by jet ski, kayak, or Hobie Cat (sailboats).
For fishing, bamboo poles and bait are available at the Pier and duck food can be found at the concierge desk in the lobby.
• Complimentary coffee in the coffee shop daily 6am-8am
• Fitness center and indoor pool
• Feature pool complex with towel service
• Historic cannon firing ceremony daily (approximately 3:45 PM)
• Afternoon tea & cookies daily (4:00 pm)
• Two daily shuttles to downtown Fairhope for shopping
• Horseshoes, croquet, ping pong, beach volleyball, bocce ball, and bayside putting green (all equipment available on request)
• Board games available for use in hotel lobby
• Food for resident ducks
• Daily resort activities including arts and crafts
• Non-motorized beach equipment (kayaks, hobie cats, and sail boats)
• Bicycle usage (helmets available)
• Tennis court use (equipment available for rent)
• Driving range balls at the Lakewood Golf Club
• Horticultural and historical tours of the property, including the Confederate Rest Cemetery
• Rotating art exhibit and sale in the Grand Hotel lobby, 2nd floor
• Fishing poles and bait supplied for fishing from the Grand Pier
Located within the town of Point Clear, Alabama, and just three miles from Fairhope, guests have a variety of Point Clear local attractions and tours to choose from. For more information please view the Official Visitor´s Guide for Fairhope, Alabama.
• USS Alabama Battleship
• Bellingrath Gardens and Home
• Pensacola Naval Air Museum
• Gulf Coast Exploreum and IMAX
• Historic downtown Mobile
• Fort Conde
• Fairhope Museum of History
• Marietta Johnson Museum
• Downtown Fairhope boutiques
• Tanger Center Outlet Mall
• Alabama Coastal Birding Trail Map
• Cannon Military History Brochure
• Eastern Shore Trail Map
• Eastern Shore Walking & Biking Map
• Fairhope Public Art Walking Tour
• Museums of Baldwin County
• Eastern Shore Mardi Gras